Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Alex's New Bed

For the past 3 months or so Charlotte has refused to sleep in her cot, so all three kids have been sharing a room. Alex would sleep on the top bunk and the two girls would sleep in the bottom bunk which is a double bed. This mostly worked out ok. Early mornings were becoming routine as one kid would wake up the other two and then they would all come in and wake up me.
So, having had enough of playing 'there were four in the bed and the little one said' at 5am, Alex has finally gotten his own bed and bedroom. He loves it. And the best bit, I think, is that the first night he went to bed in it he said to me "... and tomorrow I can wake up and play by myself. Quietly." I thought he would miss the company of the girls. Apparently I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Looks good. I'll take him out to choose a picture or poster for the wall when I get home